Welcome to Cortland, NY!
Cortland County, located in central upstate New York’s Finger Lakes region, is home to more than 50,000 people. The county’s many and diverse employers rely on a plentiful, motivated, well-educated workforce, an excellent transportation infrastructure providing easy access to major northeastern and international markets, and proximity to one of the nation’s highest concentrations of colleges and universities to make Cortland County an ideal location for relocating or expanding companies.
Monthly Board Meeting Notice – 37 Church Street,
Conference Room, 12:00 PM
- BDC Meeting – September 9, 2019
- IDA Meeting – September 9, 2019
- Next meetings are scheduled for Tuesday, October 15, 2019 @ Noon (Tentative)
Public Hearing Notices
Pending: Sepp, Inc. (Creamery Hills)
Past Public Hearings (2019)
- July 1, 2019 — Lapeer Cortland Solar, LLC. Lapeer Town Barn,
Clarks Corners Road, Lapeer at 6:00 PM
Forkey Construction and Fabricating Inc., photo caption from left to right: James Conroy, NYBDC; Jeff Lake, NBT Bank; Charlie Forkey Jr., Forkey Construction and Fabricating Inc.; Charlie Forkey III, Forkey Construction and Fabricating Inc.; Kellyanne Truesdale, NBT Bank; and Bernard J. Paprocki, SBA Click here to read: SBA Award to Forkey Construction
- - Make sure all street and city names are spelled correctly.
- - Make sure your address includes a city and state.
- - Try entering a zip code.
Located just off Interstate 81 at Exit 10 this property is near the intersection of State Routes 41, 11 and Interstate 81 providing the main route into the county seat from most all of southern Cortland County…