Welcome to Cortland, NY!
Cortland County, located in central upstate New York’s Finger Lakes region, is home to more than 50,000 people. The county’s many and diverse employers rely on a plentiful, motivated, well-educated workforce, an excellent transportation infrastructure providing easy access to major northeastern and international markets, and proximity to one of the nation’s highest concentrations of colleges and universities to make Cortland County an ideal location for relocating or expanding companies.
Monthly Board Meeting Notice – 37 Church Street
- BDC Board Meeting – Monday, March 12, 2018 @ Noon
- IDA Board Meeting – Monday, March 12, 2018 (time based on BDC meeting)
- Next meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 9, 2018 @ Noon
BDC and IDA Audit Committee Meeting Notice: Monday, March 5, 2018 @ Noon, 37 Church Street Conference Room. Cortland NY
- - Make sure all street and city names are spelled correctly.
- - Make sure your address includes a city and state.
- - Try entering a zip code.
Main Street Store Front, previously a candy store, has two bedroom apartment, 2nd. floor rents for $500 per month, Doctors office in walk out basement rents for $300 per month. Located next to Post Office and across from High School.…
2 Bay Workshop and Offices. This steel building provides flexibility with two overhead doors with ground level and loading dock access. Large fenced-in lot with a building containing 2,400 sq. ft., high ceilings, and metal exterior on a slab. Offices provide reception/secretary area and an executive office.…