One of the many training resources available for businesses in Cortland County is TC3.biz, a service of Tompkins Cortland Community College that will help businesses optimize the performance and productivity of their employees. TC3.biz’s courses, which are often funded by grants and not the participating businesses, help improve the economy of the region by:
- Providing business-critical training and consulting to businesses and organizations.
- Upgrading the transferable skills of area employees.
- Partnering with WorkforceNY organizations to provide workplace ready training for the unemployed.
- Winning grant funds for workplace training for area businesses.
Use TC3.biz for assistance with:
- Supervisory and Management Training
- Customer Service Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Workplace Readiness and Success
- Team Effectiveness
- Desktop Computer Applications